What's up with the GLADCamp schedule?

Salazar, Christina

Mar 3, 2014, 5:52:33 PM3/3/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com

Hey to those of you who plan on attending:

I thought I’d go, cos it’s free and all, but when I look at the schedule: https://gladcamp.org/2014/schedule I wonder if I’m missing something?

Christina Salazar

Systems Librarian

John Spoor Broome Library

California State University, Channel Islands

805/437-3198

Gary Thompson

Mar 3, 2014, 5:59:17 PM3/3/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
They have supposedly decided on the sessions, and were planning to update the web site soon.
The (lack) of a schedule is a little frustrating -- I want to send two developers to paid training on Friday.
I would look again tonight or sometime tomorrow.
Don't give up -- it will happen!
--Gary

-- Gary Thompson
-- Head of Software Development and Project Management
-- Digital Initiatives & Information Technology
-- UCLA Library
-- 390 Powell
-- voice: 310.206.5652

jouchida

Mar 4, 2014, 4:32:22 PM3/4/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com, g...@library.ucla.edu
Just checked again, and the schedule is still not posted...

--Joyce

Salazar, Christina

Mar 5, 2014, 3:03:58 PM3/5/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com

Welp… I guess I’m not going. Oh well. I did send a message to see why there’s no schedule yet.

*Note for C4L LA: How NOT to attract people to our conference.

Christina