Hangout Thursday

Gary Thompson

Mar 3, 2014, 12:51:10 PM3/3/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
I want to update everyone in the Code4Lib-LA group about our 2015 conference hosting proposal.

A group of us met via Google Hangout on Friday, and decided to investigate two options: UCLA and Pasadena. We expect to do more work this week, and review the results on Thursday.

We've scheduled another Hangout for this Thursday, March 6, at 4:00, and welcome any of you to join us. Here's a link to the Hangout:
http://goo.gl/3Y93ly
Please join us! You only need a microphone to participate; a camera is optional. (Many people use phone earbuds for Hangouts, so the technology bar is pretty low.)

Cheers,
--
-- Gary Thompson
-- Head of Software Development and Project Management

Cary Gordon

Mar 6, 2014, 7:02:06 PM3/6/14
to Gary Thompson, code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
Not working for me, ATM.

Cary

signature.asc

Cary Gordon

Mar 6, 2014, 7:06:42 PM3/6/14
to Gary Thompson, code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
Getting "You're not allowed to join this video call."

Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company
11664 National Blvd. 143
Los Angeles, CA 90064
310-397-2999 (voice)
http://chillco.com

On Mar 3, 2014, at 9:51 AM, Gary Thompson <g...@LIBRARY.UCLA.EDU> wrote:

signature.asc

gomezjn

Mar 6, 2014, 7:07:50 PM3/6/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Joyce and I are also being denied permission to join

On 03/06/2014 04:06 PM, Cary Gordon wrote:
> Getting "You're not allowed to join this video call."
>
> Cary Gordon
> The Cherry Hill Company
> 11664 National Blvd. 143
> Los Angeles, CA 90064
> 310-397-2999 (voice)
> http://chillco.com
>

> On Mar 3, 2014, at 9:51 AM, Gary Thompson <g...@LIBRARY.UCLA.EDU
> <mailto:g...@LIBRARY.UCLA.EDU>> wrote:
>
>> I want to update everyone in the Code4Lib-LA group about our 2015
>> conference hosting proposal.
>>
>> A group of us met via Google Hangout on Friday, and decided to
>> investigate two options: UCLA and Pasadena. We expect to do more work
>> this week, and review the results on Thursday.
>>
>> We've scheduled another Hangout for this Thursday, March 6, at 4:00,
>> and welcome any of you to join us. Here's a link to the Hangout:
>>
>> http://goo.gl/3Y93ly
>>
>> Please join us! You only need a microphone to participate; a camera is
>> optional. (Many people use phone earbuds for Hangouts, so the
>> technology bar is pretty low.)
>>
>> Cheers,
>> /--
>> -- Gary Thompson
>> -- Head of Software Development and Project Management
>> -- Digital Initiatives & Information Technology
>> -- UCLA Library
>> -- 390 Powell
>> -- voice: 310.206.5652
>> -- /

Gary Thompson

Mar 6, 2014, 7:08:57 PM3/6/14
to Cary Gordon, code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
Crap! The link works for me. And I just posted an invitation to the list. Not sure what's happening. Will try individual invitations.
Sorry!

Cary Gordon

Mar 6, 2014, 7:09:08 PM3/6/14
to gomezjn, code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
can we do a skype call or gotomeeting?

I have both
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to code4lib-los-ang...@googlegroups.com.

signature.asc

Cary Gordon

Mar 6, 2014, 7:11:34 PM3/6/14
to Cary Gordon, gomezjn, code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
actually, we are doing a training with our gotomeetig ATM.
signature.asc

Gary Thompson

Mar 6, 2014, 7:12:53 PM3/6/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com