UCLA; Pasadena

Gary Thompson

Feb 21, 2014, 6:03:04 PM2/21/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
I just reached out to the UCLA Library's events coordinator, so I should have some information next week about possibly hosting here.

I will also follow up about the hotel in Pasadena where GLADCamp will be held in two weeks.

I could meet -- virtually or in person -- next Thursday or Friday to discuss. If anyone would want to trek to UCLA, we could meet here. Or I'm willing to travel or Google hangout or ....

Cheers,
--
-- Gary Thompson
-- Head of Software Development and Project Management

Salazar, Christina

Feb 21, 2014, 6:20:08 PM2/21/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com

FWIW, next FRIDAY is better for me – I’d probably have to be virtual.

Thanks!

Christina

Gary Thompson

Feb 21, 2014, 7:05:20 PM2/21/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
I am available 1-2, or after 3:00 on Friday, 2/28. Anyone else interested?

On 2/21/2014 3:20 PM, Salazar, Christina wrote:

FWIW, next FRIDAY is better for me – I’d probably have to be virtual.

Thanks!

Christina

<snip>

Cabrera Thompson, Chris

Feb 21, 2014, 7:20:27 PM2/21/14
to Thompson, Gary, code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com

I am available.

Chris Cabrera Thompson, Web Services, Digital Initiatives and Information Technology

University Of CaliforniaLos Angeles

Research Library
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575
Voice: 310.206.6638
Twitter: @ccthompson

I am available 1-2, or after 3:00 on Friday, 2/28. Anyone else interested?

On 2/21/2014 3:20 PM, Salazar, Christina wrote:

FWIW, next FRIDAY is better for me – I’d probably have to be virtual.

Thanks!

Christina

<snip>

http://static.avast.com/emails/avast-mail-stamp.png

Cary Gordon

Feb 21, 2014, 8:54:30 PM2/21/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
Thursday or Friday are fine with me.

On Feb 21, 2014, at 3:20 PM, Salazar, Christina <christin...@csuci.edu> wrote:

[...]

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

signature.asc