great idea Tim, I'm in!

Richard Lehane

Feb 11, 2011, 12:13:25 AM2/11/11
to code{4}glam
Thanks Tim,
would love to attend a code4glam in Oz (Sydney??? - all the ThatCamps
have been elsewhere, it is only fair!)

Tim Sherratt

Feb 11, 2011, 12:44:31 AM2/11/11
to code...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Richard, are you offering a venue...? ;-)

Lehane, Richard

Feb 11, 2011, 1:05:43 AM2/11/11
to code...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm I didn't really think that through... Canberra is fine too!

(...though if you would like a Syd venue may be possible & I would be happy to check)
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is
confidential or subject to legal privilege. If you receive this email
and you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the
email to the addressee), please note that any copying, distribution
or use of this email is prohibited and as such, please disregard the
contents of the email, delete the email and notify the sender
immediately.

State Records advises that this email and any attached files should
be scanned to detect viruses and accepts no liability for loss or
damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from the use
of any attached files.