Book seeking projects that aim to change the world

Laura Paajanen

Jun 1, 2014, 1:35:20 PM6/1/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com
From another mailing list: there's a book project that will highlight projects which aim to create positive change – most CfA projects probably qualify!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Hey everyone,
Some of you already know that aside from my mobile/interactive producer hat I also wear that of an author (check out www.birgitterasine.com).  I've got a novella coming out this summer called "The Visionary", which addresses the two fundamental forces that govern just about every aspect of human existence, from culture and civilization to food and finance to technology and science.

We're putting together a series of mini-stories from people doing visionary work across the spectrum, from technology to food to media.  These stories will be published in my book, on my author's web site, and promoted across numerous channels, including our top Facebook page which currently has 137K followers.
So if you're working on an app or other software or hardware that in some way changes the world, or people's lives, for the better, I want to hear about it. It can be a business app, a game, an eBook, anything—as long as its purpose is to improve and enhance our lives and/or our society.
Contact me directly (off-list please) and I'll send more details on how to submit your story.

Cheers, Birgitte

–Birgitte Rasinechief evolution officerLUCITÀwww.lucita.nettel: +1 408.542.9942email: birgitte@lucita.net–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––..illuminate your world..