Public Data in need of Visualizing?

Mike Rossetti

Oct 9, 2014, 1:13:55 AM10/9/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com
Hello SF Brigade,

This weekend I will be participating in the salesforce hackathon, where I expect to most likely build an app to visualize some meaningful set of public data for informational purposes.

For any of you who may be attending the hackathon solo, who are looking for a team, and who would like to work on this data visualization app with me, I welcome your contributions. Email me with your info so we can coordinate.

Alternatively, for anyone who has identified a meaningful public dataset that they would like to see visualized, please share and I might be able to help you out.

Thanks. I hope I used this forum appropriately, and I hope to hear from you.

Mike Rossetti