Andrew Grosser

Mar 23, 2015, 8:16:06 PM3/23/15
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I've created a site to help homeless people get a steady income. It's called streetissue.org.

This is veerrry early days, and I'm looking for support. Most of it won't be coding, but will instead be working with service providers and building the organisation. I already have a number of supporters, but I'd like help with this and in working together with codeforsf potentially.

Is there a time where you guys catch up?! I'd like to meet you all.

I'm hosting a small meetup myself sometime next week for those who'd like to attend!?

Thanks heaps!!!
Andy