Public Health Trends

Matthew Castillon

May 21, 2014, 10:13:20 PM5/21/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com
Public Health Trends Visualization Thread

Peter Thompson

Aug 11, 2014, 11:13:26 PM8/11/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com, layne....@gmail.com
Hi Celeste - here's a project you might be interested in digging more into as well. Good place to start would be navigating to the Google Docs project folder to see what exists. You could also search on Github.

If you don't have a Github account you should sign up. I'm not an expert on it myself, but if you have any questions or need help getting started.. let me know. Sure I can get someone to help you.