Two Proposals: Countable & Easy Food Stamps for SF

Michael Bridge

Aug 15, 2014, 7:28:05 PM8/15/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com

I am curious if the group has heard about the Easyfoodstamps.com project from Propel in NY. Their kickstarter has a good overview of the app. They are looking to expand the project to other cities. SF seems like it would be a good candidate.

Countable is an app that makes it simple for people to let your Representatives and Senators know where you stand on specific legislation and issues. I'm curious if Code for San Francisco has considered building something similar for the City Council and/or State Legislature.

Jennifer Waggoner

Aug 20, 2014, 10:27:10 PM8/20/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Michael. I'm an advisor to Countable and am interested in this project.

-Jenny