Developer Week Hackathon - February 7-8, San Francisco

Inga Bereza

Dec 15, 2014, 7:05:04 PM12/15/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone -

I am calling for Code for San Francisco Brigade enthusiasts who would like to join Developer Week Hackathon

My name's Inga, I do developer relations at SAP. We are sponsoring Developer Week Hackathon in February next year, and I would like to invite Code for SF Brigade members to join us as one team. As the partner sponsor, we can announce up to 3 challenges at the hackathon, and have participants compete for a prize ($1K for each challenge).

How can you contribute?
- Code for SF Brigade members (together with SAP developer relations team) come up with the challenges relevant for SF (e.g. public transportation, environmental issues, safety issues, etc).
- Create the buzz around this initiative (the challenges will be posted on Accelerate.im)
- Come to the hackathon on Feb 7-8, and support the participants.

What's in it for you?
- Help your Brigade and your city to solve an issue (challenge)
- Get potential volunteers interested in Code for SF Brigage
- Get additional recognition at the Developer Week hackathon

What's in it for us?
- Joint project with Code for SF Brigade
- Helping SF solving an issue (challenge)
- Adoption of OpenUI5

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Inga
twitter: @ingaberezka