WELCOME to Code for San Francisco

Jean Kao

Jan 8, 2015, 11:54:38 PM1/8/15
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the Code for San Francisco discussion group!
This discussion group is for project updates/discussion, questions, announcements, information, updates, etc related to improving the way our local governments and community organizations use the web. Please remember -
  • We are PEOPLE first

  • We work together for positive, active change

  • We work for inclusivity

  • SF Brigade is a safe space, CfA Code of Conduct

Tags how-to

under construction, we're cleaning up the tags 1/8/15

For more info -

If you have questions post them or email the core team, cfsf-core-team [@] googlegroups.com

Amy Boren

Aug 9, 2015, 12:30:15 PM8/9/15
to Code for San Francisco, jrk...@gmail.com

I am the owner of a marketing research firm- looking for app developers in San Francisco to participate in a paid study. This is a potential of $599 ($1 less than requiring a 1099)
REACH OUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, three hours online and a potential focus group discussion with your peers.