Campaign Finance Data Visualization

Code for San Francisco

May 21, 2014, 9:16:54 PM5/21/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com
This is where you should discuss anything related to the Campaign Finance Data Visualization for the National Day of Civic Hacking.

Danita Delce

May 29, 2014, 1:04:23 AM5/29/14
to code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com, code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com
Ruby developer recruitment

In case any of you want to copy the text I used:
Excited to work on the campaign finance data viz project at #hackforchangeSF this weekend. We need ruby developers! http://bit.ly/RsPv89

I also sent an email out to a few of my meetup groups. But I think we could also recruit some people at the kickoff party on Friday. Are any of you able to attend?

Peter Thompson

May 29, 2014, 1:30:37 PM5/29/14
to Danita Delce, code-for-sa...@googlegroups.com

Im definitely at the kick off party!

..sent on the move.

Asha John

May 30, 2014, 10:44:43 AM5/30/14

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:16:54 PM UTC-7, Code for San Francisco wrote:
This is where you should discuss anything related to the Campaign Finance Data Visualization for the National Day of Civic Hacking.

Danita and Lilly, do you guys need any help with prepping the data or wireframes for tomorrow?

Danita, do you need help with wireframes? I can meet maybe an hour before the party tonight to work on it a bit.

Asha