I need to update details of my leaderboard submission

vishwajeet kumar

Sep 29, 2022, 2:04:20 AM9/29/22
to codalab-competitions
Hi
As the old competitions are not accepting new submissions/updates, how can we request for updating details of previous submissions?

In my case, I want to update my submission details like user paper details, etc. for this competition https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/24420#results. Please let me know how can i update it. whom I should contact for any help.

Regards
Vishwajeet

Adrien Pavao

Oct 12, 2022, 10:48:32 AM10/12/22
to vishwajeet kumar, codalab-competitions
Dear Vishwajeet,

I don't think it is possible to update the details of a submission. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Adrien