Leaderboard not visible - conference competition in jeopardy, please help?

Boaz Arad

Mar 3, 2022, 4:16:57 AM3/3/22
to codalab-competitions
Hi All,
I'm running two CodaLab competitions for the upcoming CVPR conference, and neither of them have a visible leaderboard, despite having 100s of submissions.

I've opened a bug report several weeks ago, but it has gone stale (https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/issues/3101).
I have also verified that the "scores.txt" file returns a value with the same key as defined in the leaderboard - as seen in the screenshot below, results are correctly displayed on the submission graph, but there is no leaderboard table.

This competition was built based on a template from the previous codalab server, so that might be part of the issue.

If anyone could provide some guidance as to how to fix this, it would be much appreciated, as our participants won't be able to continue to the next phase without knowing their position.

Regards,

Boaz.

Screenshot 2022-03-03 111052.png

Adrien Pavao

Mar 14, 2022, 10:51:33 AM3/14/22
to Boaz Arad, codalab-competitions
Dear Boaz,

It is indeed a really constraining problem. We are looking into it but still could not understand where the bug comes from.

When is your first competition phase supposed to end?
When you re-upload the bundle from scratch, do you encounter the problem?

Best regards,

Adrien PAVAO

Eugene Belilovsky

Apr 1, 2022, 2:23:48 AM4/1/22
to codalab-competitions
Are there any updates regarding this? I am having the exact same issue with a competition for a course I am running.

Adrien Pavao

Apr 8, 2022, 9:05:51 AM4/8/22
to Eugene Belilovsky, codalab-competitions
Hi Eugene,

The problem has not been understood yet.