https://competitions.codalab.org is down.

Peiyuan Zhang

Aug 28, 2022, 8:49:16 PM8/28/22
to codalab-competitions
Hi, I somehow cannot access https://competitions.codalab.org. Everything was fine yesturday afternoon. Seems that the website is down. I notice that CodaLab is moving to the new website https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/. But I can not find the competition I am looking for (FewRel) there. I am adding some supplementary experiments to my EMNLP rebuttal that is due tomorrow. Appreciate it if someone could provide some help!

培源 张

Aug 28, 2022, 11:00:44 PM8/28/22
to Isabelle Guyon, codalab-competitions, CodaLab
Hi Isabelle,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

If possible, could you have someone to look at it today? Tomorrow is the deadline for EMNLP rebuttal, and I am relying on this website to report the test set accuracy. I believe there are many other people have end up with the same situation like me, because we all have the same deadline(You can refer to this thread https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/issues/3215#issuecomment-122947765).  Our life all depend on this codalab, cry.

Thank you!
Best regards,
Peiyuan

Indeed, sorry about that. Hopefully support can look at it tomorrow.
Best,

Isabelle

On Aug 28, 2022, at 5:49 PM, Peiyuan Zhang <a1286...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I somehow cannot access https://competitions.codalab.org. Everything was fine yesturday afternoon. Seems that the website is down. I notice that CodaLab is moving to the new website https://codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr/. But I can not find the competition I am looking for (FewRel) there. I am adding some supplementary experiments to my EMNLP rebuttal that is due tomorrow. Appreciate it if someone could provide some help!

This conversation is locked