export/import competition from the old CodaLab server

VGG Oxford

Feb 16, 2023, 8:22:44 AM2/16/23
to codalab-competitions
Hi

We ran a series of competitions in the old CodaLab server (deprecated
and removal planned).  We now have our own public CodaLab server at
https://zeus.robots.ox.ac.uk/competitions/ .  We would like to migrate
the competitions we ran on the old CodaLab server, including the
results and submissions, to our CodaLab server.

I've searched the github repo and found
https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/issues/1784 which is
named " Competition Migration: Bulk submission import" and was "closed
as completed" but has no more details.

How can we migrate the competitions we ran on the old CodaLab server
to our own CodaLab server?

Many thanks
David

Adrien Pavao

Mar 1, 2023, 8:51:01 AM3/1/23
to codalab-competitions
Hi David,

You can transfer your competition to the new server using a "Dump" and then a re-upload.

However I don't know anyway of transfering the leaderboard, as the user accounts of the original competition's participants may not be existing anymore.

Best regards,

Adrien

VGG Oxford

Mar 1, 2023, 9:19:13 AM3/1/23
to codalab-competitions
On Wednesday, 1 March 2023 at 13:51:01 UTC adrien...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi David,

You can transfer your competition to the new server using a "Dump" and then a re-upload.

However I don't know anyway of transfering the leaderboard, as the user accounts of the original competition's participants may not be existing anymore.

Best regards,

Adrien

Hi Adrien
Thank you for the reply.

To avoid duplicate discussion, I'm replying to you on the related
github issue
https://github.com/codalab/codalab-competitions/issues/3322

Best wishes
David