Maintenance scheduled on Codalab

dinhtua...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2022, 4:43:48 AMFeb 25
to codalab-competitions
Dear Codalab users,

We've planed some maintenance in order to upgrade our hosting server :

- On the instance of Codalab.org at 09:30 AM (Paris time) on 28/02/2022. We will have an interruption of service until 12:00 AM on the same day.

- On the instance of Codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr at 9:30 AM (Paris time) on 01/03/2022. We will have an interruption of service until 12:30 AM on the same day.

There is no data lost after theses operations. We regret of any inconvenient caused by theses maintenance. We would like that you having the good services. Thank you for your comprehension.

Best regards,
Dinh-Tuan TRAN
Codalab Team

dinhtua...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2022, 3:36:25 AMMar 7
to codalab-competitions
Dear Codalab users,

In order to finish the maintenance on our hosting server, we are going to have some short interruption of service :
- On the instance of Codalab.org between 09:00 AM and 11:00 PM (Paris time).
- On the instance of Codalab.lisn.upsaclay.fr between 14:00 PM and 16:00 PM (Paris time).

We regret of any inconvinient caused by theses maintenance. Thank you for your comprehension !

Best regards,
Dinh-Tuan TRAN
Codalab Team

dinhtua...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2022, 10:55:55 AMMar 8
to codalab-competitions
Dear all Codalab users,

We got some network incident during the maintenance, therefore the interruption of service will take more time than anticipated.
Sorry for this inconvenient. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Dinh-Tuan TRAN

dinhtua...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2022, 12:36:31 PMMar 8
to codalab-competitions
We finished our operations. All Codalab services have returned back functional now.
Regards,
Tuan