[Job/Contract advertisement] Setup private CodaLab

Delip Rao

Jan 12, 2023, 1:12:09 PM1/12/23
to codalab-competitions
Hello,

I am looking to setup a private CodaLab instance for our multi-university research team and I am inviting experienced CodaLab administrators and users to help me do that. Candidates must have experience in

- installing Codalab from GitHub
- handling library dependencies from PyTorch and CUDA
- setting up evaluations scripts (we will provide the eval scripts).
- Python, bash, Cloud environments, Ubuntu
- communicating (in English) to project stakeholders over email and Zoom calls.

This is a 1099 contract position. The compensation will be fixed at the beginning of the contract (i.e. not an hourly job). The exact amount will depend on the candidate's direct experience.

If this is interesting, please reach out to deliprao AT gmail with a detailed description of your background as it is relevant to this posting.

Thanks,
Delip