pre-built libraries?

Esteban Lorenzano

Sep 26, 2017, 7:55:56 AM9/26/17
to Cocotron Developers
Hello,

I work developing a programming language called Pharo (pharo.org).
I'd like to use Cocotron to build a good GUI library (right now we just have a non-navive UI, which is perfect for some usages, but not to develop "regular" apps)... and I want to run some tests before going that direction... thing is, compiling libraries for mac, win and linux myself is an effort I don't want to do right now :)

Would if be possible to download the libraries somewhere?

Also, a bit more information would be super helpful: I understand, to interfaz with objC from a C api I need libobjc installed... do I need something else?

thanks!
Esteban