I pushed out a large project structure change on master that will be used going forward. The change is basically:
- Consolidate build settings in .xcconfigs
- Reduce all projects to a single Target
- Every platform has its own Configuration
- Moved to using #ifdefs instead of target enable/disable for source files
In general I have found maintaining multiple targets to be a huge headache with the Xcode projects and the primary reason for using multiple targets, configuring the compiler, went away long ago in Xcode with the compiler build setting.
Also, projects and dependencies are now located in system/ in the working copy instead of an absolute path on /Developer/Cocotron. This allows for multiple working checkouts on a single machine.
I have not carried forward all platform/target combinations (AppKit is only Windows currently). If you need a change, please give me a pull request or ask here, I'd be happy to set it up, it's much simpler now.
I would encourage users to get current on master and help fix any problems from all the merges/restructuring.
Next up will be a mass source reformat of the project, in general I have found merging code&formatting changes to be a headache and would like to standardize the formatting more.