Is there any way to rotate skin images for the skeleton?

Leafie Frog

Feb 8, 2024, 8:24:46 AMFeb 8
to cocos2d discuss
I have been playing around with the skeleton rigging of cocos2d, using assets ripped from a game I play that is shutting down, so I can still keep my avatar and wardrobe. This is why I can't just rotate the actual .pngs that the skin is made of, as this skeleton needs to fit the many many items (thousands, this was primarily an item collection game hahaha) that are all aligned the same as the base skin... I hope I make sense.

Does anyone know a good solution to adjust the rotation of the arm images within the skin resources using code? Thanks for any help!

I have attatched a screenshot of the skeleton editor to hopefully show what I mean.
Screenshot 2024-02-08 131244.png