Coconut and fine jewelry, diamonds and gold!

Roland Bourdeix

Apr 18, 2022, 9:06:01 AM4/18/22
to coc...@googlegroups.com
Have you ever seen islands fully made of gold and diamonds? Just for the pleasure of your eyes, we have gathered the most beautiful and precious jewels ever made on the theme of the coconut tree… Leave the darkness of the media for a moment, dream and contemplate marvelous works that will brighten your day… See the whole poster here:

I am currently working on a new Website on the coconut palm, and I aim to make it the largest and most comprehensive site ever made on this subject. Thank you for visiting it and especially thank you for liking my new facebook page:

This will help make their contents more visible

Thanks in advance!

Poster CDJP français webf partie haute.jpg

Roland Bourdeix

Apr 18, 2022, 10:07:20 AM4/18/22
to coc...@googlegroups.com
Click to see the whole paper and the poster! Coconut Fibre has been shown to be particularly effective for growing flowers and vegetables in the greenhouse and promoting a vigorous root system. Biodegradable and much less polluting than the fiberglass previously used, it imposed itself as a culture substrate in its own right for hydroponics...

I am currently working on a new Website on the coconut palm, and I aim to make it the largest and most comprehensive site ever made on this subject. Thank you for visiting it and especially thank you for liking my new facebook page:
Poster CCHH anglais partie haute.jpg