Re: Phillippines test Virgin COCONUT oil as COVID 19 TREATMENT-https://youtube/H9xEUzdr90U

Rethinam P

Apr 5, 2020, 1:25:24 PM4/5/20
to krishna kumar, Rajagopal Velamoor, Ramesh Deshpande, ap...@indo.net.id, kuk, K.V.PETER, dg....@nic.in, dgma...@manage.gov.in, Ddg Hort, Thampan, Vasuki Rethinam, coc...@googlegroups.com, cdb kochi

DEAR ALL

IT IS VERY HEARTENING TO NOTE  THAT PHILLIPPINES  INITIATED RESEARCH ON  COVID 19 TREATMENT  WITH VIRGIN COCONUT OIL BOTH HOSPITAL BASED AND COMMUNITY BASIS . VCO WITH ITS  LAURIC ACID  IS AN ANTIVIRAL, ANTI BACTERIAL AND ANTI BACTERIAL PROPERTIES . I REMEMBER THE EARLIER WORK OF DR  DAYRIT   AND HIS GROUP ON HEALTH BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL AND VCO .

DR.V.RAJAGOPAL AND MYSELF WERE   TALKING ABOUT THIS  FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS.

 I WAS  ALSO SUGGESTING FOR A COLLOBORATIVE STUDY WHICH CAN BE FORMULATED BY INTERNATIONAL COCONUT  COMMUNITY INVOLVING PHILLIPPINES  BEING THE LEADER  COLLOBORATING WITH iNDONESIA, INDIA,AND SOME LABORATORIES IN UNITED STATES.  US, WHO, UNDP, CFC  AND OTHER FUNDING  AGENCIES CAN COME FORWARD FOR FUNDING  THE TIME TARGETTED  PROJECT.
I am sure this will receive the attention of some Policy makers  to take a quick  decision and implementation.
In  Kerala some work on coconut oil for  health has been done at the Medical Institutes  at Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi.
Dr.P.Rethinam,
Formerly  Executive Director , Asia and Pacific Community, Jakata    &   Chairman  , Coconut DeveIopment Board , GOI, Kochi
PHONE:*91 9443751386

ick