An amazing poster on new coconut varieties from Polynesia

Roland Bourdeix

Apr 13, 2022, 4:04:02 PM4/13/22
to coc...@googlegroups.com
New varieties of coconut tree! Hello, here is the poster I made after spending three months in French Polynesia collecting and describing the varieties of coconut trees. At least a dozen forms and varieties had never been described before by scientists, even if some Polynesians were familiar with them… In particular, Dwarf Compacts, which have great potential for the future of gardening and agriculture.
See the details of varieties and the whole poster on my new website:

01 Poster webf Diversité en PF partiel haut.jpg