Re: Corona - paradox!

Rethinam P

Mar 28, 2020, 3:24:53 AM3/28/20
to Ramesh Deshpande, Rajagopal Velamoor, Prabhakar Tamboli, Jitendra Srivastava, Chandrashekhar Ranade, THIRUMANGALAM SAMPATH, Pratap Deshmukh, Uma Lele, Emmanuel D'Silva, Ram Janakiram, Prem Garg, Balu Bumb, Jayasankar Shivakumar, murali gopal, Unnikrishnan Nampoothiri, ROHINI IYER, coc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dr Ramesh Deshpande
 You may read my next mail also.
As you rightly said  CPCRI Kasaragod , Kerala is not the right institute  for such studies . Like in Philliooines , Kearala also had taken up some studies  earlier  Medical Institutes  in Thiruvanathapuram and  KOchi. This is for your information.
P.Rethinam