Pod Ownership Claim + verification email not received..

JinwonHan

Dec 16, 2021, 9:32:52 PM12/16/21
to CocoaPods
Hi, CocoaDev Team.

I am facing a terrible case.

My co-worker, pod repo owner, leaved my company without passing ownership.
So I submit the new claim form at last night.

And then, I remember I can recover his e-mail account.
After recover his mail account, I try to register in my cocoapod repo with command "pod trunk register".
But there was no verification email for every trying.

What can I do solve this case?
I don't have enough time... Please help me.

> Pod name : AdBrixRemastered_XC
> Previous owner(leaving person) : y...@igaworks.com
> request owver : mi...@igaworks.com

Best Regards,
Mike.

Craig Rouse

Dec 20, 2021, 3:50:54 AM12/20/21
to CocoaPods
I had the exact same issue, and also didn't receive the registration email, despite having mail forwarded to me from the original user's email account. If you go through this group, you'll see many threads on the same topic with no reply, so I don't believe anyone from the CocoaPods project is actively monitoring it, or the form submissions made through the website. I'm at the point where I'm going to have to make a duplicate pod with a different name, which I really don't want to do, but it seems like my only option.

JinwonHan

Dec 20, 2021, 3:59:55 AM12/20/21
to CocoaPods
Thx.
I really don't want to do this too!!!
I have so many clients already.
Please reply my thread, CocoaDev Team!!

2021년 12월 20일 월요일 오후 5시 50분 54초 UTC+9에 Craig Rouse님이 작성:

Craig Rouse

Dec 20, 2021, 9:54:38 AM12/20/21
to CocoaPods
Actually, I just checked today and it seems that even though I didn't get a notification about my successful ownership claim, I have been added to the pod, and I can now publish. I guess you just need to sit tight and wait for them to do it.

JinwonHan

Dec 23, 2021, 12:06:09 AM12/23/21
to CocoaPods
Sounds Good.
Did you call the "pod trunk me" command before push?
I am still not allowed.

2021년 12월 20일 월요일 오후 11시 54분 38초 UTC+9에 Craig Rouse님이 작성: