How can i get rid of these (arc-related) xcode warnings?

Jonas Jansson

Oct 6, 2021, 3:40:08 AM10/6/21
to CocoaPods
Hello, I have a non-arc project that uses cocapods. It uses several pods, one of which is ActionSheetPicker-3.0. It is arc and specifies requires_arc properly.

Everything builds and works, and i can use the library in my project.
However, when running analyze, i get a bunch of warning like this:
"No 'assign', 'retain', or 'copy' attribute is specified - 'assign' is assumed"
"Default property attribute 'assign' not appropriate for object"

This makes me think that something went wrong with the arc to non-arc compiling. (I'm not great at this cofig stuff)

Is there something i need to do in my own podspec to make an import of an arc library into my own non-arc project?

Pointers much appreciated.

----