Re: Pod ownership claim

Message has been deleted

Craig Rouse

Dec 15, 2021, 6:40:21 AM12/15/21
to CocoaPods
I have the exact same issue and haven't received a reply to my ownership claim. The only workaround I can think of is to submit a duplicate pod with a slightly different name, but I really don't want to do that and clutter CocoaPods with an unmaintained pod. Totally appreciate that this is a volunteer effort and thank the volunteers kindly for their time. The reason I've had to submit a claim is that despite having access to the emails of the person who left, the emails aren't getting through for some reason, so I can't use their credentials to add myself as an owner.

On Tuesday, 23 November 2021 at 13:57:36 UTC ivangomezv...@gmail.com wrote:
Good morning,

My name is Ivan and I'm at the iOS development team of my company.

My company has built the AirMap SDK pod, but the ownership is assigned to a person who doesn't belong to our company anymore.

I sent this form for claim the pod but I didn't receive an answer.
How can we recover the ownership?

To whom it may concern, we will appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,
Ivan