Debug cocoapod source code

Oscar Perez Lopez

Jun 3, 2020, 2:20:06 PM6/3/20
to CocoaPods
Hello.

I'm troubleshooting a custom framework added to my app through cocoapods. Is there any way I could debug the source code of the custom pod framework? I need to debug it because there're some crashes we don't currently now where they're coming from.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

허원철

Jun 3, 2020, 8:48:23 PM6/3/20
to coco...@googlegroups.com
Which framework do you mean?

What kind of trouble and crash do you experience?

2020년 6월 4일 (목) 오전 3:20, Oscar Perez Lopez <oscar....@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Oscar Perez Lopez

Jun 4, 2020, 9:25:55 AM6/4/20
to CocoaPods
I'm troubleshooting a custom framework developed from scratch for my client, and we're having issues with some components after the integration with the host app through private pods repo. I'd like to link the source code of that custom framework so when I run the pod install it's that source code what it's installed instead of the .framework. In that scenario I could put breakpoints in my source code and debug it looking for the issues.

As I've said it's a custom framework, not a public pod, so I cannot give further details about it.

Regards.

El jueves, 4 de junio de 2020, 2:48:23 (UTC+2), 허원철 escribió:
Which framework do you mean?

What kind of trouble and crash do you experience?

2020년 6월 4일 (목) 오전 3:20, Oscar Perez Lopez <oscar...@gmail.com>님이 작성:
Hello.

I'm troubleshooting a custom framework added to my app through cocoapods. Is there any way I could debug the source code of the custom pod framework? I need to debug it because there're some crashes we don't currently now where they're coming from.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Kan Tao

Sep 24, 2020, 10:35:23 PM9/24/20
to CocoaPods
You can add the source specs repository address as source for Podfile,  example:source 'https://github.com/FredevTeam/Specs.git' . You can also change the source order to determine whether to use source code or binary framework。