'DDLogDebug' macro redefined

studiosutara

Apr 22, 2014, 6:30:58 PM4/22/14
to cocoalu...@googlegroups.com
This problem seems to be one of those with obvious answers that I just can't seem to think about.
I just installed CocoaLumberJack with cocoapods into my existing project.

I have used it anywhere in the app yet, but I get the following error:
DDLogDebug macro redefined.

What am I missing here?

studiosutara

Apr 22, 2014, 6:41:35 PM4/22/14
to cocoalu...@googlegroups.com
The above images show the warning. The actual error that is keeping me from moving ahead is this:

Bogdan Poplauschi

May 26, 2014, 2:31:54 AM5/26/14
to cocoalu...@googlegroups.com
The issue you have is pretty strange. It seems your DDLog.m file has some changes that are not in the repo of CocoaLumberjack and never were. you have the
#define DDLogDebug(frmt, ...) do{ if(DEBUG) NSLog((frmt), ##__VA_ARGS__); } while(0)
as where the CocoaLumberjack code for that line is
#define NSLogDebug(frmt, ...) do{ if(DEBUG) NSLog((frmt), ##__VA_ARGS__); } while(0)

Please revert to an original copy of CocoaLumberjack.