lumberjack with static libraries

Varun Chandramohan

Jan 6, 2014, 9:29:50 PM1/6/14
to cocoalu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I just started using lumberjack in my app and I ran into a small issue.
My app links against some of my own static libraries. I would want to log some stuff at the static library.
What is the best way to go forward? Should I create a framework out of lumberjack sources and add to the static lib?
Also,
[DDLog addLogger: [DDASLLogger sharedInstance]]; is called in my main app. I suppose I do not wish to call this in my lib.
If so how does  calling DDLogInfo() in library work?

Regards,
Varun

ahmed.f...@lookout.com

Aug 27, 2014, 7:24:50 PM8/27/14
to cocoalu...@googlegroups.com
Bump. I am also curious as to what is the best practice for using cocoalumberjack from my static libraries.