Archive Issue with Lumberjack Framework Headers

Amanda Shumack

May 29, 2013, 2:25:41 PM5/29/13
to cocoalu...@googlegroups.com
I have imported the Lumberjack Framework for Mobile in my iOS project, and we ran into an issue during the first archiving of our project for release. This was the first time we've released since we added Lumberjack.

Xcode archiving error said "XYZ Cannot be Validated: XYZ does not contain a single-bundle application or contains multiple products. Please select another archive, or adjust your scheme to create a single-bundle application."

StackOverflow turned up this article in which they said that you need to copy headers in Project and not Public, and modifying the Lumberjack Framework.xcodeproj that way did resolve the issue and let us archive the app properly.

Does anyone have any pointers as to what we need to do here to change our outer project's settings in order to Archive the bundled app properly? I did search around on these forums and elsewhere, but I couldn't find anything about this.

Thanks for any advice!

Amanda

Bogdan Poplauschi

Nov 21, 2013, 7:12:20 AM11/21/13
to cocoalu...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay in answering this, but you should import CocoaLumberjack as a Cocoapod and that should take care of any setup issues.