Next Meeting: Thursday, 9/13

MZG

Sep 7, 2018, 10:20:55 AM9/7/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Our next meeting will take place this Thursday, September 13th at the Facebook office.

We don't have any finalized plans for a speaker, so if you're interested, or have suggestions for round table topics, please, let me know!

Thanks!

IMPORTANT
Below is a link to a google form. Please fill out your name and email address if you plan to attend on Thursday.

MZG

Sep 12, 2018, 10:30:05 AM9/12/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Hello all. We seem to have extremely limited interest in tomorrow's meeting and we don't have a speaker secured. However, given that the Apple event is today, we could still have a small and focused discussion about the new products being introduced.

Thoughts?

Andy Lee

Sep 12, 2018, 4:05:40 PM9/12/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
I always like meeting even if the group is small.  Sometimes in the past we've skipped the conference room part and met at the restaurant.  I'd be happy either way.

--Andy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

MZG

Andy Lee

Sep 13, 2018, 11:55:13 AM9/13/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Unsurprisingly, that diner would be fine with me.  If there's no objection (or other suggestion), how about Cozy Soup and Burger at 6:30PM?

739 Broadway, between Astor Place and Waverly Place.  Very close to the R train 8th Street station and the 6 train Astor Place station.

--Andy

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cocoaheadsnyc?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

MZG

Sep 13, 2018, 4:04:09 PM9/13/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Ok, it's settled then, see everyone at Cozy Soup and Burger at 6:30pm.