Next Meeting: Tomorrow, Thursday October 11th

MZG

Oct 10, 2018, 11:39:42 AM10/10/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Hello all. Sorry for the delayed post -- just got back from Miami!

Like last month I haven't organized a speaker and it's a bit last minute to find someone for tomorrow. So if anyone has any ideas for a round table discussion, please let me know asap, otherwise we can find another chill spot for dinner to have an informal discussion.

If you plan on attending, please fill out this Google form to gain access to the FB building: https://goo.gl/forms/fmqJ9Mj7DP31oYNW2

Thanks!

MZG

Oct 11, 2018, 11:20:30 AM10/11/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Hello again! Unfortunately I can no longer attend this evening and couldn't find a surrogate host at FB. The last time I was out, everyone had dinner which is what tonight is looking like anyway. Someone should set some concrete plans if anyone plans on attending.

Thanks!

P Kim

Oct 11, 2018, 12:23:10 PM10/11/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
I'm up for meeting up for dinner, even with the shitty weather. Joe & Pat's again or something else?

Robert Clair

Oct 11, 2018, 2:28:23 PM10/11/18
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com

I'm up for meeting up for dinner, even with the shitty weather. Joe & Pat's again or something else?

me too…

Demitri Muna

Oct 11, 2018, 2:44:06 PM10/11/18
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com

Add me as well.

Robert Clair

Oct 11, 2018, 3:26:23 PM10/11/18
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
OK ? We can declare three a quorum.

Joe & Pat’s at 6:30 ?

P Kim

Oct 11, 2018, 4:15:50 PM10/11/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Sure. If anyone hasn't spoken up yet and is planning to join (Andy?), speak up so we know how big a table to get.

Andy Lee

Oct 11, 2018, 4:37:52 PM10/11/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Count me in too.

--Andy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

Andy Lee

Oct 11, 2018, 6:56:03 PM10/11/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
This is the PDF library that came up in discussion tonight.

--Andy

Andy Lee

Oct 11, 2018, 10:21:39 PM10/11/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
On Oct 11, 2018, at 6:56 PM, Andy Lee <ag...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> This is the PDF library that came up in discussion tonight.

D'oh, here's the link: <https://pspdfkit.com/>.

The founder of PSPDFKit, Peter Steinberger, was an early experimenter with Marzipan: <https://pspdfkit.com/blog/2018/porting-ios-apps-to-mac-marzipan-iosmac-uikit-appkit/>.

Speaking of Marzipan, another early experimenter was Steven Troughton-Smith: <https://github.com/steventroughtonsmith/marzipanify>.

--Andy