Next Meeting: Thursday, January 10th

MZG

Jan 4, 2019, 12:03:29 PM1/4/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Hello all and welcome to 2019! I hope everyone had a good holiday season.

Next week we will be joined by Roben Kleene from ThePotionLab.com to discuss continuous deployment with Sparkle.

As always, if you plan on attending, please fill out this Google form to gain access to the FB building: https://goo.gl/forms/DuFuQh91gy3d1OGV2

I look forward to seeing everyone!

Roben Kleene

Jan 11, 2019, 1:57:46 PM1/11/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Thanks for listening yesterday everyone. My slides are here: https://github.com/robenkleene/continuous-deployment-with-sparkle/

Cheers!
-Roben

Paul Bruneau

Jan 13, 2019, 9:01:30 PM1/13/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roben and everyone! I so wanted to see this but I was elbow-deep in a home improvement project!

I can’t believe that Sparkle, that I first learned about in 2007, is still the best way to deploy apps! Amazing!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

Roben Kleene

Jan 14, 2019, 11:26:27 AM1/14/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Hey Paul, good to hear from you! Hopefully I'll run into you in a future meetup. Re Sparkle's continued relevance, relative to other platforms the Mac moves like a glacier :) To me that's one of the platforms merits!