Next Meeting: Tomorrow Thursday, March 14th

MZG

Mar 13, 2019, 11:14:08 AM3/13/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
(Repost since I got the date wrong...oops)

Hello all! Sorry for the last minute reminder, but we have a meeting tomorrow, March 14th. We don't have a speaker lined up, but we could discuss the rumored Apple event that is supposed to happen this month. Or we could just go to dinner and save the meeting until we have a speaker or the event actually happens! Let me know your thoughts.

Also, if anyone wants to speak, or knows someone who would be interested in speaking, please get in contact with me.

Thanks!

P Kim

Mar 13, 2019, 3:17:24 PM3/13/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
If there's no speaker, then I say we just go directly to dinner and save the whole check-in process.

Colin Taylor

Mar 13, 2019, 4:23:31 PM3/13/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Straight to dinner works for me.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

MZG

Mar 13, 2019, 4:35:11 PM3/13/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Ok dinner it is. Same place (Joe & Pats), same time (6:30)? Other suggestions are welcome.

Robert Clair

Mar 13, 2019, 4:45:51 PM3/13/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com

Ok dinner it is. Same place (Joe & Pats), same time (6:30)? Other suggestions are welcome.

OK w/me

Marc Van Olmen

Mar 13, 2019, 8:33:12 PM3/13/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
ok with me,

Robert Clair

Mar 14, 2019, 10:17:12 AM3/14/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
We might want to check this afternoon to see if they are open.There was a big fire in the next block and they have some of the streets blocked off.

P Kim

Mar 14, 2019, 10:48:22 AM3/14/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
That article is from Oct, 2018.

Robert Clair

Mar 14, 2019, 11:09:36 AM3/14/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 14, 2019, at 10:48 AM, P Kim <mr.pick...@gmail.com> wrote:

That article is from Oct, 2018.

Note to self: put on reading glasses when using the computer. Things are a it blurry with my normal glasses.
There’s several FDNY trucks about a half block away
from me on 1rst . They’ve been there since yesterday and they don’t seem very excited about anything. I was googling to try
and find out what they are doing.

P Kim

Mar 14, 2019, 3:15:24 PM3/14/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Alright, I'm counting 5 people. If anyone else is coming that hasn't spoken up, reply so we know if we need a bigger table or not.