Next meeting: Tomorrow, Thursday December 13th

MZG

Dec 12, 2018, 11:15:10 AM12/12/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Not sure if we normally have a meeting in December, but I am unfortunately unavailable to host. I assume there would be less interest as people may be traveling or taking time off for the holidays. Of course feel free to organize dinner tomorrow, those have been great!

On a note about speaking, please get in touch if you'd like to give a talk at any of the upcoming meetings in the new year. We will have a speaker for January, so please be on the look out for that update!

Have a great holiday season and happy new year!

Robert Clair

Dec 13, 2018, 12:52:37 PM12/13/18
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Dinner anyone?

Andy Lee

Dec 13, 2018, 1:11:10 PM12/13/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
I'm up for dinner. Where do you feel like going?

--Andy