marzipanify

Andy Lee

Jun 17, 2018, 1:36:57 PM6/17/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
This came up over dinner on Thursday.  People have been fiddling around with Marzipan (still not an official name AFAIK, but that's what people are calling it).  Most of what I'm seeing on Twitter comes from Steve Troughton-Smith (@stroughtonsmith).  I recommend checking out his many recent tweets if you're curious.

For example:

<https://twitter.com/stroughtonsmith/status/1008048382961770498>
I built myself a tool to statically transform an existing iOS Simulator binary into a Marzipan one; it works!

A visual demonstration of marzipanify taking a completely unmodified iOS Simulator app and translating it to Marzipan (lag is from trying to screen-record while running the iOS Simulator) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1e6IfbB0z4>

--Andy