Next Meeting: Tomorrow, Thursday November 8th

MZG

Nov 7, 2018, 11:16:52 AM11/7/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Our next meeting will be taking place tomorrow, Thursday November 8th at 6:30pm.

One of our regulars, Andy, will be talking about writing companion apps for the Mac. I am looking forward to this already!

Once again, please remember to fill out the google form in order to secure entry into the FB office. https://goo.gl/forms/lb145ZnDBCMOHb7B3

Thanks and see everyone then!

Andy Lee

Nov 8, 2018, 3:06:41 AM11/8/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
UPDATE -- I have a conflict and can't make it tonight.  Matt, if you still need a speaker next month I still volunteer.

I'm very sorry, everybody!

--Andy

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

MZG

Robert Clair

Nov 8, 2018, 2:56:59 PM11/8/18
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com

Is there any interest in having an informal meeting during dinner this evening

can’t make it. sorry.   …Bob

P Kim

Nov 8, 2018, 3:53:17 PM11/8/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
If you want to meet up at Joe & Pats, I could swing over for that.

Marc Van Olmen

Nov 8, 2018, 3:58:08 PM11/8/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
I'm available today to swing by, let me know you are going to FB or Joe & Pats.

P Kim

Nov 8, 2018, 4:14:24 PM11/8/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Let's meet at Joe & Pats at 6:30 then. Chime in if you are coming so I know how big a table to get.

Marc Van Olmen

Nov 8, 2018, 4:26:43 PM11/8/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Ok I'm in, I assume this is the place, (the first time I go since a long time):

MZG

Nov 8, 2018, 4:28:17 PM11/8/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Seems like we'd have three people. Marc, Paul, and myself.

P Kim

Nov 8, 2018, 4:38:31 PM11/8/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Yup, that's it.