Valentine's Day Meeting?

MZG

Jan 14, 2019, 3:18:13 PM1/14/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Hello all!

It looks like our next meeting would fall on Valentine's Day. Should we shift this around to the preceding or following Thursday? Or a different day of the week? Does anyone have a preference?

Thanks!

P Kim

Jan 16, 2019, 1:40:26 PM1/16/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
No preference here.

Robert Clair

Jan 23, 2019, 12:56:34 PM1/23/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Prefer Wednesday 2/13

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

Roben Kleene

Jan 24, 2019, 5:14:33 PM1/24/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Thumbs up on moving to Wednesday

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 12:56:34 PM UTC-5, Robert Clair wrote:
Prefer Wednesday 2/13

MZG

Feb 13, 2019, 12:40:02 PM2/13/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Oh man, it's 2/13 already! Well, I lost all track of time and dropped the ball on this...sorry. We can plan to meet for dinner tonight or maybe schedule a meeting for next Thursday when I might be able to find a speaker. Last minute thoughts?

P Kim

Feb 13, 2019, 1:13:51 PM2/13/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
I'm up for dinner. Save the speaker for next month?

David Jacobs

Feb 13, 2019, 1:16:32 PM2/13/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
I love software.
--
http://hello.typepad.com/
(646) 244-9910

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 1:13 PM P Kim <mr.pick...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm up for dinner. Save the speaker for next month?

Robert Clair

Feb 13, 2019, 1:40:07 PM2/13/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com

Sorry - can’t make either. I have dinner plans for tonight and a concert for next Thursday.

….Bob

———————————————————————————————
Donald Trump - “Making Warren Harding look good since 2016”

P Kim

Feb 13, 2019, 4:19:10 PM2/13/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Well, if anyone wants to meet up at Joe & Pats, reply back here, otherwise, I'll see you guys next month.

MZG

Feb 13, 2019, 4:55:31 PM2/13/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
There doesn't seem to be much interest for this evening -- especially given the late notice. Maybe we should organize dinner for next Thursday? (2/21)

P Kim

Feb 13, 2019, 5:30:00 PM2/13/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Sure. Not sure of my schedule then but we've got time to figure it out.

Roben Kleene

Feb 14, 2019, 11:24:05 AM2/14/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
I'd be interested in dinner next Thursday

Colin Taylor

Feb 14, 2019, 11:34:58 AM2/14/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
I’m interested as well.

Kevin Wolkober

Feb 14, 2019, 11:40:53 AM2/14/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
+1

MZG

Feb 14, 2019, 12:03:46 PM2/14/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
That seems like enough interest! I'll make an official post...going to Joe & Pats I suppose...our go to place.

On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 11:40:53 AM UTC-5, Kevin Wolkober wrote:
+1

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 12:34 AM Colin Taylor <c.tay...@gmail.com> wrote:
I’m interested as well.