Next Meeting: Thursday, February 21st

MZG

Feb 14, 2019, 12:06:44 PM2/14/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Hello all! Our next meeting will be held on Thursday, February 21st. A very special third Thursday meeting to accommodate for Valentines Day this week. We won't have a speaker, but we will meet for food at Joe & Pats in the East Village. (10 min walk from the Facebook office -- https://www.google.com/maps/place/Joe+%26+Pat’s+NYC/@40.728906,-73.9862301,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c2599d913ba2c5:0x32e65cc2fde1c8d0!8m2!3d40.728906!4d-73.9840414)

Thanks and see everyone next week!

Roben Kleene

Feb 20, 2019, 11:27:24 AM2/20/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Sounds great, I'll be there, what time should we meet at Joe & Pats?

MZG

Feb 20, 2019, 12:15:12 PM2/20/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
How about 6:30?

Roben Kleene

Feb 20, 2019, 1:16:44 PM2/20/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Works for me!

Colin Taylor

Feb 20, 2019, 3:15:53 PM2/20/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me. Count me in.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

Kevin Wolkober

Feb 20, 2019, 4:26:54 PM2/20/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
In as well!

Robert Clair

Feb 20, 2019, 6:41:29 PM2/20/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
My concert is in March mot next Thursday so I can make it.

...Bob

P Kim

Feb 21, 2019, 1:31:21 PM2/21/19
to CocoaHeadsNYC
So, I guess the headcount is 6? If anyone else is planning on coming, chime in so we know how big a table to get.

Kevin Wolkober

Feb 21, 2019, 5:51:36 PM2/21/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Will arrive closer to 6:45. If everyone is there first and we’re sharing pizza, please go ahead and order. I’ll eat anything!

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 1:31 PM P Kim <mr.pick...@gmail.com> wrote:
So, I guess the headcount is 6? If anyone else is planning on coming, chime in so we know how big a table to get.

Colin Taylor

Feb 21, 2019, 6:34:42 PM2/21/19
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Running late will be there soon.