Are we meeting tomorrow?

Andy Lee

Jun 13, 2018, 4:01:10 AM6/13/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
Are we meeting this Thursday? If so, does anybody have WWDC stuff they want to show, or shall we have another general-discussion meeting?

--Andy

MZG

Jun 13, 2018, 9:01:41 AM6/13/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
I should have been more transparent about this up front, but I have a been trying to reschedule a personal commitment that I have tomorrow evening. As it stands now, I don't think I'll be able to host this month, so I suppose I'll give up the ghost and see if anyone else wants to host this month. (Even on such short notice...there's a bunch to talk about given that wwdc just happened!) If no one else can step in, I suppose I'll see everyone in July.

Thanks!

Andy Lee

Jun 13, 2018, 10:44:05 AM6/13/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
No worries, Matt!

Assuming we have a small group like last time, do folks want to skip directly to dinner and meet somewhere?  Could be the pizza place we went last time, could be Zia Maria, could be somewhere else.  IMO it should be someplace where it's quiet enough to talk and it's comfortable to sit for a while without feeling like we're hogging a table.

Or we could also skip this month.  Thoughts?

--Andy

Demitri Muna

Jun 13, 2018, 11:38:24 AM6/13/18
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com

On Jun 13, 2018, at 10:44 AM, Andy Lee <ag...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Or we could also skip this month. Thoughts?

Oh no - I want to meet! This is the first CocoaHeads Thursday I’m where I’m in town and not at a concert! I’d be up for meeting for dinner. If someone is able to host, an idea could be to watch a WWDC presentation or two (e.g. state of the union) for discussion. Amazing that they are available so quickly. While dating myself, I remember the best you could do years ago was to purchase CD sets from Apple months after the event on that newfangled QuickTime thing. I recall them not being cheap.

http://bslabs.net/2018/05/28/wwdc-1997-videos/

Demitri

P Kim

Jun 14, 2018, 11:21:38 AM6/14/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
I'm up for meeting for pizza. Either place works for me though I think Zia Maria would be easier to get a table at. We probably need a headcount so we know how big a table to get.

Andy Lee

Jun 14, 2018, 12:55:53 PM6/14/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
So Demitri, Paul, and me makes three.  Shall we say 6:30 at Zia Maria?  If anyone else plans on coming, give a shout-out here.  I'll think of some way of finding our table in case anyone wants to come and doesn't know the three of us.

--Andy

On Jun 14, 2018, at 11:21 AM, P Kim <mr.pick...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm up for meeting for pizza. Either place works for me though I think Zia Maria would be easier to get a table at. We probably need a headcount so we know how big a table to get.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.

Robert Clair

Jun 14, 2018, 2:39:21 PM6/14/18
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I have to go to a coop board meeting tonight.
For the record I’d rather have pizza.

…bob

On Jun 14, 2018, at 11:21 AM, P Kim <mr.pick...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm up for meeting for pizza. Either place works for me though I think Zia Maria would be easier to get a table at. We probably need a headcount so we know how big a table to get.

Andy Lee

Jun 14, 2018, 5:36:30 PM6/14/18
to CocoaHeadsNYC
On Jun 14, 2018, at 12:55 PM, Andy Lee <ag...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'll think of some way of finding our table in case anyone wants to come and doesn't know the three of us.

I'll be in a pink short-sleeved shirt.

--Andy