Next Meeting Proposal 2/10

MZG

Jan 20, 2022, 7:11:17 PM1/20/22
to CocoaHeadsNYC
It’s been a while for sure, thanks covid 🤦🏻‍♂️, but since there was some recent discussions about getting back together, I thought I’d propose a meeting. 2/10 would be the next formal meeting day. Facebook’s offices are not currently accessible to visitors, so we cannot hold anything there, but it might be nice to just get some food and catch up. Is Joe and Pats still open?

Are people comfortable getting together in person especially now that omicron is trending downwards? We can always do a zoom call 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyway, reply with your interests and we can plan something official potentially.

Thanks, Matt

Paul Kim

Jan 21, 2022, 9:37:38 AM1/21/22
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
I’ve walked by Joe & Pats in the last couple of months and it still seemed to be open.

As for in-person meeting, I’m a bit more wait-and-see to see how things are come February but I’m fine with online as well.

paul
> --
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cocoaheadsnyc/ffe99292-1acf-400a-9ece-aea0b4fc733dn%40googlegroups.com.

Demitri Muna

Jan 21, 2022, 11:39:45 AM1/21/22
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gang,

I’d be happy to talk about Cocoa stuff again! I have a new son so am not yet ready to venture back into the world of indoor dining (plus infection rates are still high), but would be all in for a virtual meeting. Hopefully we can get back to in-person (outdoor?) meetings when the weather is nicer.

Cheers,
Demitri

Edon Valdman

Jan 23, 2022, 1:33:01 PM1/23/22
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I’m new to the group, but excited to make some connections and chat. I’m fully vaxed and boosted, but I’m happy to stick to online until people are comfortable going out. I’d love to be a part of picking a time to meet, too, if possible.

Thanks and can’t wait!
Edon

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CocoaHeadsNYC" group.