Fwd: Android and iOS app developers needed! (San Diego) C2H!

Stuart Cracraft

Jul 31, 2014, 4:44:34 PM7/31/14
to cocoaheads...@googlegroups.com, nscodernigh...@googlegroups.com, will....@randstadusa.com
Forward at-will.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Will Hernon <will....@randstadusa.com>
Date: July 31, 2014 at 1:40:39 PM PDT
To: smcra...@me.com
Subject: Android and iOS app developers needed! (San Diego) C2H!

Stuart
I am currently looking for App developers for one of our direct clients here in the San Diego area. Please review the details below and let me know if this contract to hire opportunity with our cutting edge client interests you?
Thanks
Will

Will Hernon

SR Technical Recruiter

Randstad Technologies

4660 La Jolla Village Drive, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92122

(858) 431-2179 ~ (858) 458-1830 Fax

will....@randstadusa.com

 The development team is looking for a developer to take the lead in building out iOS applications in our San Diego office. In addition, the candidate will contribute to other development projects. Depending on the experience of the candidate, this could include maintaining and expanding existing JavaScript/HTML applications, working on Android applications or building .NET services. We are looking for a motivated individual who enjoys working in a team, but is ready to make individual contributions.

Responsibilities
• Develop applications for the iPhone and iPad
• Communicate the architecture and implementation of the iOS platform to other developers
• Deliver high quality and well tested applications to the Quality Assurance team
• Contribute to building JavaScript/HTML, Android or .NET applications
• Follow best practices related to application development
• Demonstrate continued appreciation of the technology and willingness to learn new skills

Experience and Professional Qualifications
• BS/MS Degree in computer science or a related field
• At least two years of professional iOS development
• Experience submitting applications to the App Store
• Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience with JavaScript, Android or .NET development
• Thorough knowledge of XML, JSON and HTTP web service technologies
• Previous experience with ESRI technology preferred
• Experience with SQLite
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Creative problem solver, team player and individual contributor
• Ability to function in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities

This email was sent to smcra...@me.com, by Will Hernon.
To remove your email address permanently from future mailings, please click here.