cloud security, people security, group security

Stuart Cracraft

Sep 5, 2014, 2:11:55 AM9/5/14
to gnutech, cocoaheads...@googlegroups.com, nscodernigh...@googlegroups.com, Stuart Cracraft
Whenever I am asked by someone growing up what to "do" as a vocation, as
a job, I always reply "Information Security".

This is the new battleground.

For your bank account, your personal and private photos, for the national security, for your mind,
for your right of statement and speech.

It's all going to be sought over the Internet and into your personal space.

Jennifer Lawrence is a very harsh lesson to Mr. Tim Cook only five days before the iPhone 6 & possible iWatch announcement:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2603140/apple-ceo-says-icloud-security-will-be-strengthened.html

Unrelatedly and personally, I would be willing to "self-chip" via implanted (randomly) miniature random RFID
Hitachi "smart-dust":

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/smartdust.asp

to assure my identity, my legal status as a citizen (not as an illegal immigrant.)

The smart-dust implant (leg, arm, foot, etc. miniature, hidden, randomly, at birth) could
identify me uniquely to the smart-phone/device/etc and validate me to others without the
need to scan fingerprints, voice, retinas, and the like.

I have no problem with friends, family, children, boss, colleagues, leads knowing where I am at all times
so that, if foul play occurred, post-forensics and post-mortem could be done to assure that
the perpetrators would be brought to justice and removed from the general milieu.

Cheerio,

--Stuart