Second NSCoderNight Belgium - 27 oktober 2011 Ghent

CodingMammoth

Oct 11, 2011, 6:24:31 PM10/11/11
to CocoaHeads Belgium, gl...@10-forward.be
Hello there!

The second Belgian NSCoderNight will be on thursday, October 27th at
Ghent.
You are welcome at 20:15 at Freinetschool 'Het Trappenhuis'.
It's located near the Ghent Dampoort station.

Doors will be open at 20:15. Be sure to arrive before 20:45, so we
don't disturb another meeting.

At the NSCoderNight, you will be able to show your code, ask other
people's opinions, get answers to questions, discuss about stuff,
think with us about the Mac App Store security solutions , talk about
latest iOS releases/changes, ... etc, or just have a beer.

Be sure to take your Mac with you, a power strip can be useful.

Be sure to register at: http://nscodernightbe2.eventbrite.com/

See you at the second NSCoderNight of Belgium!

With kind regards
Jelle De Laender
CodingMammoth

Jelle De Laender

Oct 26, 2011, 6:25:36 PM10/26/11
to CocoaHeads Belgium
Hello,

Just a small reminder about the second NSCoderNight on Thursday 27
october at 20:15.

Some small information:

See
http://maps.google.be/maps?saddr=Spaanskasteelplein&daddr=Lucas+Munichstraat&hl=nl&sll=51.054911,3.737669&sspn=0.004478,0.010396&geocode=FckHCwMdgQg5AA%3BFYwLCwMd_AE5AA&vpsrc=0&mra=prev&t=m&z=17

A: Here is a free parking (I thought it was free after 19h, be sure to
this)
B: Here is the NSCoderNight. There is a change to have a parking spot
in the near environment of B, but you'll need to have little chance...

The NSCoderNight in inside of a school. Just go inside :)
We are in the `teachers rooms` :)

See you tomorrow!

PS: There is still some place for other CocoaheadsBE people!

Jelle,

Stefaan Lesage

Oct 27, 2011, 4:33:17 AM10/27/11
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Sadly ... I won't be able to make it :-(

--
Best regards,
Stefaan Lesage

Devia
Software Development & New Media Technologies
Boekweitbloemstraat 9 - 9940 Ertvelde - Belgi�
http://www.devia.be