ICT Atelier is looking for a Student willing to help them develop an iOS App

Stefaan Lesage

Nov 15, 2012, 3:27:49 AM11/15/12
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I received a phone call from Kurt Klynen from ICT Atelier ( www.ictatelier.be ) asking me if I knew a student who could help them develop an iOS application. They are actually looking for someone who could help them create a puzzle / tile game. I have no idea about a budget or further details, the only thing I know is they want to make a puzzle game for a charity purpose.

If you would be interested in helping them, feel free to get in touch with Kurt :

Kurt Klynen
ICT Atelier

info@ictatelier

0471 74 31 52

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind Regards,

Stefaan Lesage
__

Devia
Software Development & New Media Technologies
Boekweitbloemstraat 9 - 9940 Ertvelde - België