Be a Domestic Cat

Patrick Richards

Dec 12, 2016, 5:36:02 PM12/12/16
to Australian Cocoaheads
Hi all,

Domestic Cat is hiring again! Melbourne iOS developers (or those who want to move here) with some experience is best, but all comers please get in touch: p...@domesticcat.com.au. More detail below:

Domestic Cat is a fun and rapidly growing mobile app digital agency – we’re looking for an experienced iOS developer to join our Melbourne team.

You’ll join our growing team of experienced iOS developers, working directly with clients alongside our design, Android and QA teams to design and deliver native apps. We focus on shipping effective product solutions.

This role includes all aspects of iOS development, including:
  • Building fully native apps in Swift and Objective-C
  • Technical planning and architecture workshops
  • Working within both small and large codebases for a variety of clients
  • Collaborating closely with our dedicated design and QA teams to deliver the best possible products
  • Joining our growing team of iOS developers to learn and help teach others
We’re looking for:
  • A passion for native mobile apps
  • Experience building native applications for iPhone and iPad
  • Excellent communications skills
  • Experience and proficiency with modern technologies including Swift, AutoLayout and Storyboards
  • A good understanding of modern networking and API integrations
  • A solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Unit Testing
  • The ability to manage your time and tasks independently
  • Understanding and skills in Objective-C, and/or Automated UI testing considered a bonus
  • ...someone who likes to work in a beautiful, spacious office with a deck and river view
Domestic Cat builds apps for an interesting and exciting blend of clients. You’ll get exposure by working with large corporate and government clients, mid-side SMEs and start ups based in Melbourne, Sydney and the US.

Email p...@domesticcat.com.au to get started!