[Sydney] June CocoaHeads: Continuously Integrating WWDC Extravaganza

Karl Bowden

Jun 11, 2016, 9:56:29 AM6/11/16
to Australian Cocoaheads

Continuously Integrating WWDC Extravaganza

Atlassian

Level 6 341 George St, sydney (map)

Look for the Westpac building opposite Martin Place (next to the old Virgin Megastore) and since the bank will be closed there’s a side entrance to access the lifts on Wynyard St.

WWDC is upon us! By the time we meet on June 16 as Sydney CocoaHeads, we will have opened a surprise bag of APIs and announcements.

Want more time to play with the shiny newness? The don't miss the feature talk by Egor Cole on TeamCity + Fastlane Tools + Fabric.io + iTunes Connect.

We will also run through highlights from WWDC so far, and are looking for volunteers on the night to do a 10-20 minute share and learn on hacking up a new API.

As you can tell this also presents some issues with not knowing what is announced yet, and as such, we will be open for presenters on the night. If there is an API you would like to show off or want to show where you have hit a wall with, let us know as soon as you arrive and we will try our best to randomly schedule an organised night.

There will also be many of you still at WWDC on the night and unable to attend. Our longstanding organiser - Mark Aufflick - being one of them. So filling in on Thursday will be Manuel Chakravartyand Karl Bowden. Send them your suggestions and they will make everybody feel welcome.

We're at Atlassian like usual, and like usual they are generously providing drinks and pizza. Be there on time at 6:30pm if you want pizza :)

Please remember that all attendees are expected to be familiar with Sydney CocoaHeads' values and code of conduct

http://www.sydneycocoaheads.com/policies/