iOS+Rails developer available for contract work

Rogerio de Paula Assis

Jun 21, 2016, 2:42:59 AM6/21/16
to cocoah...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

If you're looking for an experienced iOS + Rails backend developer, I am currently available for short / medium term contract work.

I have 4+ years hands on experience in iOS development and have worked across multiple small / medium businesses, enterprises and startups, helping them architect and build a wide range of different apps and RESTful APIs using Rails.

My latest client project has just been handed over to their internal team and published to the App Store. It was entirely developed using Swift, where I was also responsible for architecting, developing and deploying (AWS) the API that powers both the app and their admin/content management web app.

I am based in Sydney and am happy to either work remotely from my own office space in Manly, or at your offices if that's your preference.

If you think I might be a good fit for your needs please get in touch and let's have a chat. I can provide more details on the project above as well as any others I've worked on privately.

You can call me directly on 0431 605 470 or email rppa...@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Rog